The service provided by Doctor4US and it's service providers (Doctors, health professionals and others) shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Consultations that include, but not limited to opinions, statements, answers provided by Service providers via this website and other software e.g. mobile Apps, are solely the service provider's individual and independent opinions and do not reflect the opinions of Doctor4US. Doctor4US does not recommend or endorse any specific medical information, procedures, opinions or advice.
You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen years of age and that you possess the required education, legal right and the ability to use the site for providing your services.
Definitions and interpretation
"Doctor/Health professional" - A general medical practitioner registered to practise and legally authorised to work in their respective country, e.g. in the UK, the General Medical Council (GMC) or one of the nine UK Statutory Regulators overseen by the Professional Standards Authority.
Doctors and other health professionals from across the world, who are licensed to provide their services in their respective countries can register on Doctor4US and only provide their services online while their licence is valid. If the licence is revoked or otherwise becomes invalid for whatever reason, it's your responsibility to stop using Doctor4US website and other software that Doctor4US has made available now or makes available later.
This website and other Doctor4US software provide a platform where a Doctor or health professional may present their expertise online and sell advice or consultancy to interested Doctor4US users ("Patients"). Doctor4US makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the willingness or ability of Patietns or other service consumers, to pay for any of the services provided by a Doctor or health professional. Service providers are therefore encouraged to verify the details and credit-worthiness of their patients (and/or service consumers) in advance.
- Doctor4US provides tools to facilitate Doctors and health professionals to offer their services to patients worldwide through online channels.
- It's service provider's responsibility to ensure they have the necessary qualifications & legal registrations and have required insurance to provide itheir services via online channels. The service provider is solely responsible for all activites they perform via Doctor4US website.
- Service provider is solely responsible for maintaining their true identity, accurate representations for skills, qualifications, credentials, biographic information, licenses, and/or any other personla & professional information on Doctor4US website. Service providers must maintain and update all such information, during the term of this agreement, and keep it true, accurate, current and complete. Service providers shall not provide or offer advice in any jurisdiction where they are not authorised or licensed to do so.
- Doctor4US is not involved in any transactions between you and any Patient (service recipeint).
- Doctor4US reserves the right to deny services/use of it's software, or restrict its provision of services, to any service providers registered with Doctor4US.
- Doctor4US may revise and/or discontinue the services displayed on it's websites and any other channels, at any time without prior notice.
- Doctor4US accepts no responsibility for matters which are within the professional responsibilities of a service provider.
Service provider obligations
The consumers (e.g. a patient) shall be responsible for reading and understanding a service provider's (e.g. a Doctor or health professional) Terms & conditions for Patient's as provided on this website or other Doctor4US software. By using Doctor4US services, the consumer is deemed to have accepted these Terms & conditions with full knowledge and without undue influence or duress.
- This service should only be used by service providers to provide consultancy for information purposes only. It's not a replacement for in-person consulation for medical diagnosis, treatment and/or prescription servies of any kind.
- Your right to use Doctor4US services is not transferable.
- All opinions, statements, answers and email consultancy by service providers at Doctor4US are solely the individual and independent views of such individuals and do not reflect the views of Doctor4US.
- Consumers of online services (e.g.Registered users) are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and for all activities carried out under their Doctor4US account. Password must not be disclosed to anyone. Any breach of login credentials must notified to Doctor4US immediately.
- No party has the power or authority as agent, employee or in any other capacity to represent, act for, bind or otherwise create or assume any obligation on behalf of the other party for any purpose whatsoever.
- Registered users acknowledge and agree that Doctor4US collect and use their information for the purpose of providing various services. In addition such information may be stored on servers located anywhere in the world. By providing us with your information, you agreed that you consent to allow Doctor4US to store your information outside your resident country. If you don’t consent to this, you should not use Doctor4US services.
- Doctor4US makes no guaranties that our services will meet your all requirements, and/or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. Doctor4US is not responsible for transmission errors and corruption of data for whatever reason.
Doctor4US relationship with service providers
Doctor4US accepts no responsibility for matters which are within the professional responsibility of the service providers.
All service providers are independent contractors and are not employed by Doctor4US. Doctor4US shall take reasonable steps to verify that:
1. the service provider is insured against claims for professional negligence on terms that Doctor4US considers normal given prevailing market conditions, at the relevant time with either the Medical Defence Union, the Medical Protection Society or another appropriate Medical Defence or Insurance organisation.
2. the service provider holds necessary qualifications and registered with relevant regulatory bodies in their respective country where they are based; without prejudice to the generality of above the service provider is solely responsible for deciding whether or not the Patient is suitable for the treatment offered.
Making your (service providers) feedback public
As a service provider, feedback you receive is valuable asset in helping to instill trust in your services.
You must keep your feedback profile public, and by this you’ll increase the chances of winiing more business. Most customers want to see feedback profile before they consider doing business with you.
If you use Doctor4US for your private patients only, you can make your feedback profile private. In ths case, feedback comments will be hidden from other users.
Important: If you have a private feedback profile, you will not be able to do provide online consultancy to other/external users. But you can still use Doctor4US calendar for your day-to-day clinic operations.
Doctor4US strongly encourages all service providers to keep their feedback profiles public.
Right to modify terms of service
Complaints procedureIn the event that the Patient is unhappy with any aspect of the service provided, the complaint should be made as soon as possible to the Relevant Practitioner. If they are unable to resolve the complaint to the reasonable satisfaction of the Patient, Doctor4US's Complaints Procedure shall apply.
The service provided by Doctor4US and Relevant Practitioners shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The consultations that include opinions, statements, answers provided by the Doctor via doctor4us.com are solely the individual and independent opinions. Statements of such individuals and do not reflect the opinions of Doctor4US. Doctor4US does not recommend or endorse any specific medical information, procedures, opinions or advice to any of kind.
You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen years of age and that you possess the required education, legal right and the ability to use the site for your services.
"Doctor" - A general medical practitioner being registered to practise and legally authorised to work in their respective country, e.g. similar to the one in UK the General Medical Council (GMC).
Doctor from worldwide must be licensed in their respective country can register on Doctor4US. Whose license or become suspended or revoke or unauthorised to work or not permitted to must stop immediately of using any Doctor4US services.
doctor4us.com provides a platform where a Doctor may present his or her expertise online and sell advice or consultancy to interested Doctor4US users ("Patients"). Doctor4US makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to the willingness or ability of patietns to pay for any advice given by the Doctor. Therefore, Doctor is encouraged to verify the details and credit-worthiness of those patients to whom they willing to give consultation.
- Doctor4US provide tool to facilitate Doctors to the online medical consultancy to the patient worldwide.
- The Relevant Practitioner must hold the necessary qualifications and registration and have required insurance to provide online consultancy. The Doctor or Nurse is solely responsible for their services using doctor4us.com
- You are solely responsible for verifying the identity, qualifications, credentials, biographic information, licensure, and/or any other information At all times you, the Expert, will provide correct and accurate representation of skills, degrees, qualifications, background and other information on Doctor4US.som, and will maintain and update all such information during the term of this agreement to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You will maintain such skills, qualifications and other information, including maintaining your status as a licensed professional in any jurisdiction, as required by that jurisdiction, where you practice your profession. You shall not provide or offer advice in any jurisdiction where you are not authorised or licensed to do so.
- Doctor4US is not involved in any transactions between you and any Patient.
- Doctor4US reserves the right to deny services, or restrict its provision of Services, to the Doctor.
- Doctor4US may revise and discontinue the services displayed on the website at any time without prior notice.
- Doctor4US accepts no responsibility for matters which are within the professional responsibility of the Doctor.
The Patient shall be responsible for reading and understanding the Patient's Terms and conditions provided at the URL www.doctor4us.com prior to consenting. The Patient represents that he/she consents to the Terms and Conditions, and does so with full knowledge and without undue influence or duress.ot taking such responsibility.
Doctors who providing online consultancy to the patient using doctor4us.com, should use this services to provide consultancy for information purpose only, must not consider as medical diagnosis, treatment and or prescription any kind. Your right to use Doctor4US services is not transferable. The email, opinions, statements, answers provided by the registered users as Doctor at doctor4us.com are solely the individual and independent opinions and statements of such individuals and do not reflect the opinions of Doctor4US. Registered user solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities carried out under your doctor4us.com account. You agree to restrict anyone else from using your password and immediately notify Doctor4US of any unauthorized use of your password or other security concerns. No party has the power or authority as agent, employee or in any other capacity to represent, act for, bind or otherwise create or assume any obligation on behalf of the other party for any purpose whatsoever. Registered users acknowledge and agree that Doctor4US collect and use your information and disclose to others outside your country. In addition such information may be stored on server located anywhere in the world. By providing us with your information, you agreed that you consent to share your information outside your resident country. If you don’t consent of such, you should not use Doctor4US services. Doctor4US makes no guaranty that our services will meet your all requirements, and/or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. Doctor4US is not responsible for transmission errors, corruption of data.
Doctor4US accepts no responsibility for matters which are within the professional responsibility of the Doctor.
All Doctors, Nurses and Laboratories are independent contractors and are not employed by Doctor4US. Doctor4US shall satisfy itself that.
The Doctor is insured against claims for professional negligence on terms that Doctor4US considers are normal given prevailing market conditions at the relevant time with either the Medical Defence Union, the Medical Protection Society or another appropriate Medical Defence or Insurance Organisation.
The Doctor holds the necessary qualifications and registration; Without prejudice to the generality of above the Doctor or Nurse is solely responsible for deciding whether or not the Patient is suitable for the Relevant Treatment.
Your Feedback are valuable asset helping to earn the trust of other Doctor4US users.
You must keep your Feedback Profile public, and by this you’ll increase the chance other members interact with you. Most users want to see Feedback Profile before they like to consider doing business with you.
If you using the Doctor4US for your private patient only, you can make your Feedback Profile private, your Feedback comments will be hidden from other users.
Important: If you have a private Feedback Profile, You will not be able to do provide online consultancy to other users. But you still can use Doctor4US calendar for your day-to-day clinic operations.
Doctor4US strongly encourages all Doctors to keep Feedback Profiles public so that everyone can benefit from Feedback other Doctor4US users have left.
We take online security very seriously and have made our policy as clear as possible. We use the latest technologies to ensure that our systems are safe and your personal data is kept safe and rest assured that you are in good hands.
DR4US Limited (Doctor4US) is committed to respecting the privacy rights of all registered users of Doctor4US and protecting your personal and medical information is very important to us.
In case of a medical question or consultation, if the matter is of high security risk or of a high privacy concern, Doctor4US suggest you use alternate services or use an “in person” medical consultation. It is advisable to keep your medical profile up to date, upload medical documents and medical history that is relevant to the consultation. Please do not include any more personally identifiable information than necessary when uploading your documents and/or creating your medical history online.
In very rare instances, security protocols could fail, causing a breach of privacy of personal medical information. Doctor4US cannot guarantee that your personal information is protected in such rare cases.
Minimum information required to use Doctor4US website is your full name and Email ID. Once your account is activated you can update and manage your profile online.
Your online profile contains personal information like DOB, Phone number, Address etc. but any personally identifiable information is optional. However in some cases your consulting Doctor would ask for additional information in order to answer your queries.
Doctor4US automatically collect some data that may include your IP Address, type of web browsers etc. and any such information as collected by Google Analytics.
Doctor4US does not serve children including those under the age of 13. If we learn that we have received any information from an individual under the age of 13, related online account will be disabled immediately. We will use such information only to respond directly to that child (or a parent or legal guardian) to inform them that they cannot use the Services offered by Doctor4US and subsequently we will delete that information from our servers.
Users may wish to share their consultation (questions and answers) without posting any personal information on to the site, to enable other site visitors to learn from their medical experiences.
Doctor4US do not sell your personal information to third parties, but
You may choose to share your Personal Information like Medical History with our Physicians for a limited time period.
Doctor4US will limit use of your profile information to internal use and may share your anonymised personal information with third parties to enable them to run statistical research on individual, aggregate health or medical trends.
We share website Traffic Data with our business partners who assist us by performing core services (such as backups, disaster recovery, maintenance of website, hosting, billing, fulfilment, data storage and security) related to our operation of the business. Those business partners shall be bound to maintain the same standards of security and confidentiality that we have promised to you in this Security Policy.
We may transfer your information to another company in connection with a merger, sale or acquisition by Doctor4US. In this event, we will notify you before information about you is transferred and becomes subject to a different Security policy if applicable.
Our secure server is encrypted at 256-bit SSL (secure socket layer) which is one of the most advanced encryption methods available. When you log into our system you will see a secure webpage padlock on the toolbar signifying a secure server. We do not store your personal details in hard-copy format. All of your personal data, including medical records are stored on our database or file servers. Our database/file servers use the same type of technology used by banks and are designed to deter and stop hackers from reaching your data.
Our cookies and similar technologies have various functions. They are either necessary for the functioning of our services, help us improve performance, give you extra functionalities or help us to serve you relevant and targeted info. Cookies either remain on your device for as long as you keep an active session or remain on your device for a longer period (persistent cookies).
You're free to block, delete or disable cookies if your device allows doing this. You can manage your cookies and your cookie preferences in your browser or device settings.
Where possible, security measures are set in place to prevent unauthorised access to our cookies and similar technologies.
What are cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies?Like most websites, we use technologies that are essentially small data files placed on your device that allow us to record certain pieces of information whenever you visit or interact with our websites.
The specific names and types of the cookies and other similar technologies we use may change from time to time. In order to help you better understand this Policy and our use of such technologies we have provided the following limited terminology and definitions:
Cookies – Small text files placed in the memory of your browser or physical storage on your device when you visit a website. Cookies allow a website to recognise a particular device or browser. There are several types of cookies:
Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
We may use the terms "cookies" or "similar technologies" interchangeably in our policies to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above.
Generally, these technologies allow our sites, services, applications, and tools to store relevant information in your browser or device and later read that information in order to identify you to our servers or internal systems. Where applicable, we protect our cookies and other similar technologies to help ensure that only we and/or our authorised service providers can interpret them by assigning them a unique identifier that is designed for interpretation only by us. We don't store any of your personal information on any of our cookies or other similar technologies.
Any personal information that we collect and store through use of these technologies is first obtained through notice and consent. We obtain your consent by providing you with transparent notice of use of the technologies and providing you with the opportunity to make a choice to disable these technologies as set forth above.
Payment policy overviewOur accepted payments policy gives to payer and recipient safe, appropriate and convenient payment options.
Doctor4US requires all doctors registered on its website to accept payments for chargeable services using PayPal only. PayPal is not only convenient to use, but it also offers payers and recipients protection assistance against fraud, charge backs and theft of financial data.
PayPal may hold some payments for a period of time to help ensure that transactions go smoothly. Learn more about payment policy using PayPal.
All service providers on Doctor4US website or other channels, must offer to accept PayPal as their payment processor. To sign up for a PayPal seller account, click Sign Up at the top of this page.
Direct paymentAll Doctor4US service providers are required to set-up their online transaction account, so that their customers can make payment directly to them. Doctor4US take no responsibility of any money transactions.
It’s service provider's responsibility to setup PayPal online account to receive payments directly from their customers. If they enable paid services but can’t receive money directly from the customers, their services are marked as being offered free of charge.
Patients/Customers are to pay the agreed consultancy fees directly to the doctor. Doctor4US facilitate online payment system without taking any commission either parties.
PayPal is common, easy and useful way to setup banking online. That way you are in control to manage your account. Any payment related dispute and discrepancy must be handled by consumer and providers themselves.
PayPal - https://www.youtube.com/embed/c_A6OOzndt8
PayPal, Key Payment and Service Information -
Doctor4US take no responsibility for the payments and disputes that may arise between receiver and payer.
Payment terms for eMail optionIf a doctor has set the consultancy option as Email and set it as a chargeable service, then doctors are bond to reply to the patient using Doctor4US email system within 3 working days.
Due to some unavoidable circumstances if a doctor is unable to reply to the email in time, and patient requests for the refund, doctors are bond to fully refund the charges to the patient. If patient agrees and satisfied to receive email reply in more than 3 work day, then it's a mutual agreement between them.
In case a doctor is going on a planned holiday, they must update their calendar to show un-availability.
Doctors are obliged to reply to patient queries until patient is fully satisfied. You are signing-up to follow-up with your patient to their satisfaction. But patient must complete follow-up emails in 30 days of the first email reply by the Doctor. By default Doctor4US set unlimited follow-up email replies within one month, but if you do not agree please change number of follow-up you would like to provide (by using Edit profile functionality).
If for any reason, a patient is not satisfied by your email replies, you are obliged to fully refund your charges to the patient. If a patient raises a complaint to Doctor4US regarding the payment issue, and the complaint has not been resolved within a patient's satisfaction level, Doctor4US reserve the right to put Doctor’s account on hold, or cancel the account from Doctor4US. Your rating will be severely affected if you have any such repeat incidents.
Payment term for Chat OptionBoth users presume that chat (text Video/Phone) sessions should complete without any interruption.
If user confirm the appointment session (chargeable) then both parties are bound to be available for the duration of agreed session and on agreed medium.
When a patient has booked an appointment session for a fixed length of time with the doctor, patient expects from the doctor to be available for that length of time. If the agreed session cannot be started and completed fully for the agreed length of time or a patient disputes that enough time was not dedicated to the appointment, Doctor is obliged to provide more time to the patient on the same current session or allocate some other session for free of charge.
If a doctor is unable to attend a previously confirmed session, and patient asks for a refund, doctor is bond to refund the charges in full to the patient. If a patient agrees to get another appointment free of charge, then it's to be mutually agreed between Doctor and Patient.
IT System DowntimeDoctor4US do not take any responsibility for any session time loss.
Due to unavoidable circumstances e.g. Power, network or hardware outage etc. if the system becomes un-available, Doctor4US is not liable to pay any compensation to any of Doctor4US users. Doctor4US is providing the doctor4us.com website for free to all Doctor4US users. Doctor4US users have no right to claim any charges due to any IT systems failure.
Although Doctor4US will make sure the IT system available by 24/7/265, and minimise the IT outage as much as possible.
- An eMail account and
- A credit/debit card
- Sign Up - Go to https://www.paypal.com/signup/account and complete the sign up form. You'll receive an email from PayPal and you simply click on a link to confirm your email address.
- Add card - Add your credit card information to your account. PayPal will store and safeguard your card details. That's it. You're done! You are now ready to send and receive payments online.
Have a look at the following resources online to see how straightforward it is to open and use a PayPal account.